Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
Join our Customer Success team led by Petr Domin (Team Leader of Customer Success) 🙌
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? As a Customer Success Manager your main mission is to build strong relationships with our existing clients and help them succeed in their e-commerce businesses. You’ll bridge the gap between clients and our services, ensuring their needs are met and they understand the benefits of our offerings. Your work includes active engagement with clients, providing knowledgeable support, and delivering excellent customer service to improve satisfaction and encourage loyalty. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for monitoring customer’s e-commerce performance, identify areas of improvement, and suggest strategies to enhance their success.
What will be your agenda?
- Make outgoing calls to clients and introduce them to our products/services. Help them with product adoption and with their business.
- Call clients who are at the end of the trial version to determine whether they are ready to become paying client and sell them the most suitable tariff and ad-ons.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to customers, providing them with tailored advice and insights on e-commerce best practices.
- Keep accurate records of all calls made and follow up on any client requests or issues.
- Collaborate with the customer care and onboarding team to develop strategies to improve client satisfaction and retention.
- Continuously develop knowledge of our products/services and industry trends to better serve our clients.
- Help with incoming calls if it is necessary.
- Ad-hoc tasks – which are related to customer care / customer success.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to confidently make outgoing calls to clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and establish long-term relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of customer success principles and practices preferred.
- Experience in sales, account management, or a related field is necessary.
- Knowledge of e-commerce trends and tools can be a strong asset.
- English knowledge – level B2 verbal and written.
What can we offer?
- Great colleagues with experience from industry leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Cool office in a very premium location – in Millenáris Park.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - B-day, Teambuilding in Budapest and Prague
- Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
- Free fruits, coffee in the office.
- Home office option.
- English lessons.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
We look forward to welcoming you on board! 🚀