Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
Our People team is growing and we’re looking for someone to help us tackle all-things-hiring and employer branding to help us support the company’s further growth. As the Head of Talent Acquisition at Shoptet, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of our talent acquisition team. You’d join a team led by Martina Suchomelová, and lead our Recruiters Kačka and Tereza. This role will require you to lead a talent and brand strategy, action plan, and deliverables in the dynamic environment of the fast-growing tech company. You will cultivate strong relationships with hiring managers, and follow industry trends to attract and retain top talent. Check our career site & current openings!
What will be your agenda?
- Develop and implement a strategic talent acquisition plan that supports the company's growth objectives and ensures a great candidate experience.
- Introduce hiring metrics to understand the performance, process effectiveness and ROI.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of talented recruiters, providing guidance and support in all aspects of talent acquisition.
- Collaborate with department heads and team leaders to understand hiring needs and develop effective recruitment strategies for their teams.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Gap as-is TA processes and identify areas for improvement - including simplification, automation and digitization.
- Evaluate tools being used and recommend improvements to ensure better team effectiveness.
- Utilize data-driven insights to assess and improve recruitment processes, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and onboarding.
- Build relationships with external partners, including recruitment agencies, job boards, and professional networks.
- Oversee employer branding initiatives to ensure Shoptet is positioned as an employer of choice within the industry.
- Partner on the definition of Employee Value Proposition and its branding to external talent.
- Attend various conferences and functions to remain up to date with industry trends.
- You have ideally 4+ years of experience with recruitment within a technology company as Head of TA or similar role, a solid personal network in the TA industry, and experience with hiring in multiple locations.
- As recruitment is crucial for our managers you have strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to make data-informed decisions and think critically.
- Given that our departments are diverse (Sales, IT, Product, Marketing, Backoffice), you are able to navigate different fields and adapt to various types of internal requirements.
- You work well with data – you can read them and know how to plan further hiring strategies based on them.
- As Shoptet grew a lot in the past years and we're planning our further growth, a can-do attitude and ability to manage variable and changing agendas, will be crucial for this role.
- You also have amazing time management and prioritization skills.
- You're fluent in both Czech as well as English.
What can we offer?
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
To find out a bit more about us, you can explore the links below:
You can read feedback on our company culture at Atmoskop.
We're looking forward to meeting you!