Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product, and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for a complex Employee Life Cycle and you will be the main point of contact for internal teams.
What will be your agenda?
- Develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business.
- Provide timely information & education on HR issues for all levels of the company.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, onboarding, retention, compensation, benefits, and learning & development.
- Attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications.
- Conduct interviews and search through applicants to fill open positions.
- Assist in payroll by providing relevant employee information (e.g., leave of absence, sick days, and work schedules).
- Assist in the development and implementation of HR policies.
- Coordinate with external partners - payroll outsourced company.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests of our employees.
- Organize and coordinate the onboarding day for newcomers.
- Coordination benefits (language courses, budgets for education, seminars, etc.).
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A can-do attitude and ability to manage variable and changing agendas.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Languages: Czech/Slovak native, conversational English.
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws.
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to fulfill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
We look forward to welcoming you on board! 🚀