Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product, and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? In the role of a Marketing Manager, you will have a varied agenda of setting the marketing strategy in SK and managing two colleagues in our SK Marketing team.
What will be your agenda?
- We have a global marketing team consisting of 12 people + externs sitting in our HQ in Prague. However, we need a local marketing owner as well.
- You will become our Marketing Manager for the whole HU market.
- You will have in a team a local Content Manager as your right hand and Marketing Trainee to be able to delegate part of your job.
- Apart from that, we have a marketing agency that will prepare assets for all countries where we operate in.
- Your job will be analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Watching local trends and competitors, analyzing customer demands, and looking up market opportunities.
- Based on that you will define a local marketing strategy and execute it with your team.
- You will set and evaluate marketing KPIs, and cooperate with local and global agencies including participation at events and conferences.
- At least 3 or more years of experience as a marketing manager.
- You have extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- You’re a team player, you will be working with small and also cross-functional teams and multiple departments such as product or customer care.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Strong time management, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Interest in e-commerce is a plus.
- English level B1+ is a must (it’s the company language and many of the meetings will be led in English).
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to fulfill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in HubHub - Nivy Tower.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies every day.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
Život v Shoptetu
We look forward to welcoming you on board! 🚀