Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
You are comfortable when your agenda moves quickly, brings a lot of change, challenge, complexity, and ambiguity—and you can find your own path in it. In Shoptet people thrive when they are flexible, proactive and care deeply about our clients and partners.
About the role:
You will be part of our Marketplace team led by Veronika Zapletalová, which belongs to Product Department represented by CPO Tomáš Mitana.
Marketplace Account manager is going to build, maintain and develop our add-on marketplace for Shoptet customers, build relationships with add-on developers and partners, analyze and optimize add-on performance and help us grow across all markets.
- Build, manage and develop portfolio of add-ons for Shoptet marketplace.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities.
- Handle inbound and outbound requests for new add-ons (from initial contact to add-on launch).
- Structure, negotiate, and implement complex deals end-to-end with significant autonomy.
- Work closely with Product managers to shape the add-on portfolio.
- Monitor competition and e-commerce trends to match customer needs and expectations.
- Monitor add-on performance and revenue streams, suggest strategies to monetize add-ons efficiently
- Over 5 years experience in a client-facing position in tech industry (agency, SaaS, ad-tech) or B2B Sales.
- Experience in Account management and/or Partnership management.
- Very good understanding of Czech and Slovak e-commerce sector.
- Ability to work autonomously and in an organized manner.
- Problem-solving mindset and data-driven decision-making.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Native Czech / Slovak, advanced English language.
- Location: Prague (with occasional travel).
- Intro call with HR
- 1 on 1 with Head of Marketplace
- Case study presentation with audience
- Final call + offer
What can we offer?
- Great colleagues with experience from industry leading companies
- Fast but friendly environment where teamwork really matters
- Fair and transparent company culture
- Great community events - B-day, Company beers, Movie nights, Team buildings
- Modern offices in Karlín
- Summer terrace with fast wifi
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables and goodies
- Multisport card
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation
- Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips where to find additional information:
Learn more about our company culture at Atmoskop.
Hear what our CPO and CTO had to say about our product on the CZ Podcast
We look forward to welcome you on-board !