Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of doing business. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and top customer care.
Come build a unique Shoptet ecosystem made up of dozens of Add-ons and Partners. You will be in charge of two key services that have a turnover of millions of CZK on the Czech market, and we have similar ambitions abroad. It is an ideal opportunity for an e-commerce fan with a focus on business development and marketing.
Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the Czech Republic and Slovakia with almost 30.000 online shops. Add-ons and Partners are also part of the whole Shoptet ecosystem.
Shoptet Add-ons are third-party integrations and connections, such as payment gateways, billing systems, accounting, logistics, etc. You need to seek new opportunities, negotiate business collaborations, and oversee the sale of Add-ons to Shoptet clients.
Shoptet Partners are experts in e-commerce, advertising, website optimization, online shop design, etc. We educate and inform people about new products and recommend them to our clients so that their business can be as successful as possible.
This position is part of the Partnership Department, headed by Petra Krištof.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
- Searching for new Hungarian Partners and Add-ons for the Hungarian market (acquisitions).
- Building relationships with Hungarian Partners, taking care of Partners, concluding contracts with Add-ons.
- Taking responsibility for service and its improvement.
- Building a strategy to sell Hungarian Add-ons to current Hungarian Shoptet clients.
- Collaborating with the product department to identify services that should appear on Shoptet Add-ons.
- Basic promotion of new Hungarian Add-ons towards our online shops.
- Selling marketing packages beyond basic promotion.
Why Work With Us?
- work at a coworking space at HubHub in Budapest, together with other Hungarian colleagues, but you can also work flexibly from home or visit the Prague HQ office.
- have total freedom, but of course the responsibility over the results.
- be responsible for a key Shoptet service that makes up a large part of the company’s turnover.
- receive maximum support from management in achieving your goals.
- be working on an international team, among people who are on the same wavelength and comprise a very friendly team.
- be given an education budget to use as you choose.
- participate in the development of the most successful e-commerce platform.
We're Looking Precisely For You If:
- You are an organized reliable person with sales and marketing experience.
- You are good at multitasking, you are inherently proactive and you are passionate about the product.
- You're independent and don't need daily guidance.
- You have a wide network, you know e-commerce specialists and companies (agencies) and you are familiar with the media map of the Hungarian market.
- You have Hungarian as your first language or you can speak Hungarian at native speaker level and speak English at least at the B2 level.
- You can plan an online campaign, but also use internal channels such as SMS, email, etc. to increase the value of current customers (online, e-commerce, SoME, emailing, analytics, PPC)
- You know that if you want to sell something, you must have a quality product, and you're not afraid to define it.
- You can empathize with the customers' needs.