Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
You will be part of our Hungarian market team represented by our Country Manager Ivan Redey.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people in Czech Republic and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product, and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? In the role of Product Manager Hungarian Expansion, you will have the opportunity to join our company and use your potential to improve our product together with us.
The Product Manager Hungarian Expansion position is a new role in Hungary, you will be the one who is responsible for the product in the Hungarian market, with strong support from the Czech product team. As Product Manager this is a huge adventure to be here at the beginning when we are building the Shoptet together in the Hungarian market.
Mission of Product Manager is contributing to initiatives for achieving product / market fit for our solution in Hungarian market.
What will be your agenda?
- As a Product Manager you will be the representative of our product towards our merchants, partner agencies.
- You will interview merchants and partner agencies to know their biggest pain points.
- Your tasks will gather product requirements towards product localisation, improvements and legal compliance.
- Also collecting quantitative data and evaluating which initiatives works and what don’t.
- Collaboration with various teams from customer support, through marketing and other product teams for identifying opportunities and solutions.
- You will be part of the Czech product team who will be responsible for your onboarding, your trainings and who will support you during the future projects. Also you will be a very important member of the Hungarian team.
- Reporting to Country Lead, collaborating with CPO, local team and product teams.
Helping network for position:
- Product Managers of other teams, that will help you deliver value to customers
- Product Marketing Manager, that will help you promote new improvements and products.
- Data team, that will help you analyse large scale datasets.
- External partners, that cooperates with Shoptet and are tied to our success
- Native Hungarian with very good English (your daily communication will be mainly in English with the Czech team).
- Having 2-4 years experience in product management or digital project management (who is interested in product management) in similar sectors (IT, digital, ecommerce, SaaS).
- Excellent prioritisation and commmunication skills.
- Proactive, self-driven, flexible, open-minded and able to work independently.
- Based in Budapest or nearby with possibility to visit office (we have a hibrid working model with home office opportunities)
- Willingness to go for business trips to Prague occasionally (part of training/onboarding will be in Prague)
- E-commerce background, local knowledge of the webshop market is a big plus.
- Having experience with SaaS business model is advantage.
- Intro call with HR
- 1 on 1 with one of Product Managers
- Case study presentation with CPO and Country Manager
- Final call + offer
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to fulfill our great mission and vision.
- A very supportive and strong background from the Czech Shoptet.
- Continuous learning and developing.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry leading companies.
- You will be here at the beginning where we are building the Hungarian Shoptet with your participation.
- Cool office in a very premium location (Millenáris Park).
- Great community events - B-day, Teambuildings in Prague and Budapest.
- Fruits, vegetable and healthy snacks every day.
- Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
- Hibrid working model.