Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
You will be part of our Product Department represented by our CPO Tomáš Mitana
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward?
Product Manager of Invoicing is going to drive fulfilling of vision that e-commerce invoicing can be so automatised and smooth, that our customers can forget it exists.
Your mission will be:
- interviewing customers to know their biggest pain points
- leveraging knowledge of accounting consultants available for you in 3 countries
- leading efforts of your engineering team to execute ideas
What will be your agenda:
- Leading discovery efforts on Invoicing.
- Leading value delivery with your engineering team.
- Having clear roadmap for upcoming quarters.
- Collaboration with various teams from customer support, through marketing and other product teams.
Helping network for position:
- External consultants, that will help will every country specific legislation.
- Product Marketing Manager, that will help you promote new improvements and products.
- Data team, that will help you analyse large scale datasets.
- Copywriters, that will help you write user-friendly copy in all languages.
- Diligent, meticulous, detail and value oriented person.
- Having domain knowledge of invoicing from previous job.
- Previous experience of leading engineering team.
- Previous experience with product management role.
- Knowing invoicing on more than one country is strong advantage.
- Having experience from SaaS business model is strong advantage.
- Fluent Czech/Slovak, advanced English
- Intro call with HR
- Speed Dating with Product Manager
- 1 on 1 with CPO
- Case study presentation with audience
- Final call + offer
What can we offer?
We create inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organisation with a sustained competitive advantage to full-fill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips where to find additional information.
You can learn about our company culture at Atmoskop.
See our profile at CzechCrunch.
Interview with Samuel Huba our CEO.
Check out Tomáš Mitana LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to welcome you on-board !