Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
Your first goal will be to help us get the WYSIWYG editor from the MVP phase into a mature feature. You'd then work on a new generation of templates that impact the way merchants create their e-shops through our platform.
- You’ll collaborate with our Design team to create a new shopping experience for customers of our merchants.
- You’ll partner with our Engineering team in figuring out the best way to make this into reality.
- You’ll be the owner of the roadmap for the upcoming quarters as well as the whole feature cycle – from the discovery with our merchants & customers to the delivery with your engineering team.
Storefront and its business impact:
Storefront is the main merchant sales channel through which tens of billions of CZK revenue of our merchants is flowing. Every improvement in conversion rate has a huge impact on additional revenue. You are going to have full-width ownership of the storefront in itself, which includes three dimensions:
- For customers, our goal is to provide as smooth a shopping experience as possible.
- For merchants, we're aiming to make customization of the storefront easy, yet creative.
- For partners, we have an open ecosystem where you can contribute to improving storefronts by publishing add-ons on the marketplace.
Helping network for this role:
- Design team including UX researcher to help you navigate through problems and visual solutions.
- Product Marketing Manager, that will help you promote new improvements and products.
- Data team, that will help you analyse large scale datasets.
- Copywriters, that will help you write user-friendly copy in all languages.
- You have domain knowledge of optimization of the shopping experience, CRO, or building a WYSIWYG editor.
- You have previous experience collaborating with a dedicated Engineering team.
- Ideally, we’re looking for someone with a strong technical background – you don’t have to be a former programmer but knowing the lingo and being able to connect the dots when it comes to product development is a must.
- You having an experience with the SaaS business model is definitely an advantage.
- You’re fluent in Czech or Slovak & have advanced English.
We'd love to meet you even if you don't feel like you tick all the boxes. We're happy to talk about the challenges of the role and figure out the way where we can match.
- Intro call with our Technical Recruiter
- Interview with Shoptet's CPO, Tomáš Mitana – as a deep-dive into your skills and the way we work
- Case Study and follow-up presentation of your findings – where you'd also meet more folks from the Product team
- Final Feedback & Offer
What can we offer?
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Great Company Events - Team dinners, birthday celebrations, Company beers & Teambuildings.
- Modern offices in Karlín with a summer terrace.
- Snacks and goodies in the office to keep you going.
- Coffee from Norbeans.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan.
- 5 weeks of vacation.
- Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
See what they say about us at CzechCrunch.
Hear what our CPO and CTO had to say about our product on the CZ Podcast.
Learn more about our company culture at Atmoskop.
We look forward to welcome you on-board !