Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
This position is part of our Marketing Team led by CMO, Radek Hudák.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? In the role of Product Marketing Team Lead, you will be the marketing project owner of 2 brands – Shoptet & Shoptet Pay.
The whole Shoptet’s marketing team is divided into 2 main groups – Retention and Acquisition. Your team is called the Retention team and is focused on churn prevention, upsell and content marketing in general. It is not customer care, however, the marketing communication is targeted mostly at our current customers.
What will be your agenda?
- Define strategic goals and set up new tasks for the team to follow them.
- Lead a team of 4 people – Social Community Manager, Social Media Manager, Content Specialist, and Marketing Account Manager.
- Ensure information flow between acquisition and retention team as well as cooperation with other departments – customer care, finance, development, and product.
- Set strategy of marketing communication and kick off various marketing projects for our customers – plan it, organize it, find people to help you with it, evaluated it, and then plan the next steps based on the research.
- Cooperate and share knowledge with other countries and their country leaders – Shoptet SK and HU.
- You are interested in the e-commerce market.
- English level B1+ is a must (it’s the company language and many of the meetings will be led in English).
- You have experience with marketing, either from the agency perspective or from the internal marketing team.
- You know what link building, SEO, marketing research, newsletter funnel, GA, and SoMe communication consists of. You don’t have to be an expert, you will have a skilled team, but without the knowledge, you will be unable to lead them.
- Project management skills are a must. You will lead the team but mainly also own and drive many projects (our internal project management tool is Asana).
- You should not be afraid of data and analysis.
- We are looking for a self-driven and responsible person.
- You decide on the priorities, and focus of the team and plan all the marketing activities.
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to fulfill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips on where to find additional information.
We look forward to welcoming you on board! 🚀