Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of doing business. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and top customer care.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities?
- Get the new Salesforce tools up and running based on internal processes.
- Maintain and enhance Salesforce automation and reporting.
- Tech tools:
- Mainly Salesforce Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Tools administration:
- Maintain existing business tools.
- Bring new ideas on how to make them more efficient.
- Suggest changes to internal processes based on helpful features and add-ons.
- Consult integrations + custom tools with internal stakeholders.
- Cooperation with Product, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Care teams.
- Create and maintain tech tools documentation.
What do we offer?
- Training and support from colleagues during onboarding
- Home office, flexible working hours, and 5 weeks of vacation
- English lessons – team or individual
- Enterprise tariff for own e-shop for free
- Referral bonus
- Budget for education 10.000 CZK/year
- Budget for teambuilding events
- Nice and modern office in Karlín
- Summer terrace with fast Wi-Fi
- Coffee, fruit, vegetable, and snacks for free
- Multisport card
- Friendly and people-oriented company culture. You can check our Atmoskop.cz.
We're Looking Precisely For You If:
- You have a background in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pardot, or Marketing cloud administration (being advanced in analytics is a huge plus).
- You have experience in Hands-on scoring, data segmentation, and reporting (will be needed for initial setup and tunning).
- You are experienced with maintaining the whole business tech tools (Salesforce integrations like Zendesk, TaskRay, Jira, Productboard, ...you name it) but it is not a necessity.
- You are comfortable with the Sales environment (not afraid to “sell ideas to sales leaders”).
- You are a self-starter with a focus on detail.