Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
You will be part of our IT Department represented by our CTO Borek Bernard. You’d also closely work with Denis Chripák, our Frontend Team Lead who’d be your partner on all things frontend.
Since the year 2021, we’ve grown to 220 people, we grow every year, but we are still a flexible company without any complex processes and hierarchy. And last year we won Fair employer of the year.
What will be your agenda?
- Developing and implementing scalable, reusable React components in accordance with the established design system in cooperation with a design team.
- Develop React-based web applications, working on a single product.
- Integrate flexible and well-structured React front-end solutions into our current complex system.
- Participate in code reviews, discussions, and solution designs across development teams.
- Experience with PHP is an advantage.
Our tech stack:
- PHP, React.js, Next.js, Webpack
- Gitlab and Gitlab Actions for CI / CD
- VS Code as our preferred editor
- We use Jira for project management
- 3+ years of professional experience with React
- Interested in design systems, knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes is an advantage
- Comfortable using TypeScript
- Have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Deeply understand APIs
- Experience working with automated testing
- Native Czech/Slovak, advanced English language.
What can we offer?
We create an inspiring and challenging environment and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organization with a sustained competitive advantage to full-fill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips where to find additional information.
Find out more about our CTO Borek on his Twitter or LinkedIn.
Learn more about us at Czechcrunch.
See what’s up on Shoptet’s LinkedIn.
Learn more about our company culture at Atmoskop.
We look forward to welcome you on-board!🙌