Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are fulfilling their dreams of starting and running businesses. We help small retailers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
You will be part of our IT Department represented by our CTO Borek Bernard
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward?
What will be your agenda?
- Develop React-based web applications, working on single product
- Integrate flexible and well-structured React front-end solutions into our current complex system
- Design and realize technical solutions for new mobile apps with React Native
- Participate in code reviews, discussions, and solution designs across development teams
- Experience with deploying mobile apps to the App Store or Google Play Store is an advantage
- Experience with PHP is an advantage
- 3+ years of professional experience with React
- Experienced with deploying React Native apps into production is an advantage
- Comfortable using TypeScript
- Have strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Deeply understand APIs, offline storage management
- Experience working with automated testing
- Knowledge of UI/UX designs and wireframes is an advantage
Our tech stack:
- PHP, React.js, Next.js, Webpack
- Gitlab and Gitlab Actions for CI / CD
- VS Code as our preferred editor
- We use Jira for project management
What can we offer?
We create inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organisation with a sustained competitive advantage to full-fill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Contribution to the Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips where to find additional information.
Borek Bernard Twitter
We look forward to welcome you on-board!🙌