We are building brand-new teams and successfully expanding abroad. Come to help the largest e-commerce company in the CEE with its growth and success. We are proud of our unique company culture, meaningful product, and amazing people behind it. You will be part of our awesome HR Team and closely cooperate with Patrícia, Matouš, Simča, and Bára. Our team values are trust, empathy, open mind, and fun, of course.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage the full life-cycle recruiting for a portfolio of positions across the Shoptet departments (mainly customer care, sales, marketing) for CZ HQ and branches in SK and HU.
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to support and develop our recruiting strategies.
- Cooperate closely with HRBPs and hiring managers e.g., define new positions, understand team needs, report progress, discuss strategy.
- Find new and effective ways how to attract the best talents on the markets. Actively search and source candidates if needed.
- Build pipelines by maintaining long-term relationships with candidates.
- Co-build a strong employer brand through social media. Suggest and create different marketing activities that make our brand more visible and attractive.
- Help to define and maintain recruitment processes across all branches. It is our value to get the best out of a candidate’s experience.
- Learn to effectively use our internal tools such as Recruitee (ATS), Slack, Asana, etc
What we offer:
- Onboarding training and support from colleagues.
- Indefinite employment contract.
- Home office, flexible working hours, five weeks of vacation.
- Individual English lessons.
- Shoptet Enterprise tariff for running your e-shop.
- Meal contribution from 1.100 CZK/month.
- Budget for education 10.000 CZK/year.
- Modern and quiet office in Karlin.
- Terrace with fast Wi-Fi connection.
- Daily refreshment in the office.
- Multisport card.
- Human and friendly working environment. You can read more on Atmoskop.cz.
We're looking precisely for you if:
- You have proven experience in an agency or in-house recruitment.
- You have hired a variety of roles across business units.
- You can build strong relationships with all stakeholders across the company.
- You have hands-on experience with sourcing.
- You are proactive, flexible, and open-minded.
- You are a team player.
- You speak English fluently.
It is the ideal opportunity for someone experienced in recruitment (agency or inhouse) excited about the start-ups and willing to move on into the internal HR team.