Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the CEE region. Thanks to Shoptet, thousands of people are making their business dreams come true. We help small sellers and well-known brands succeed in the world of e-commerce. We have a meaningful product and superior customer care.
Our mission is to help people achieve their dream of starting a business and help them be successful.
We are currently seeking an experienced recruiter to join our HR team led by Patrícia Tothová.
In 2021, we doubled the company to 200 people and celebrated the fair employer of the year award. We have a healthy company culture, a meaningful product and the ambition to become an e-commerce leader in CEE. Do you want to be there with us and move Shoptet forward? In the role of Talent Recruiter / IT Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to hire the best professionals to join our company.
What will be your agenda?
- You will be responsible for all recruitment aspects of the employee life cycle:
- All aspects of sourcing and hiring professionals to fill our positions.
- Screen and interview candidates to assess qualifications and fit for open positions.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their needs and roles to be filled.
- Reviewing job descriptions for all of our open vacancies.
- Screening relevant candidates and arranging online interviews with hiring managers.
- Helping HRBP (HR Business Partners) with various non-IT recruitment vacancies.
- Giving prompt feedback to all candidates and building candidates database.
- Networking online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensuring we attract the best professionals.
- Supporting HRBP with recruitment agenda and associated administration.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in recruiting / IT recruitment.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of technology and technical skills/qualifications required for various IT positions.
- A can-do attitude and ability to manage variable and changing agendas. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Motivation to constantly learn and develop your knowledge and skills.
- Native Czech and fluent English.
What can we offer?
We create inspiring and challenging environment, and support people to be successful. Our focus is to provide the organisation with a sustained competitive advantage to full-fill our great mission and vision.
- Great colleagues with experience from industry-leading companies.
- A fast but human and friendly environment where teamwork really matters.
- Growth-enhancing environment.
- Evolutionary purpose. Strong sense of purpose based on our strategy.
- Fair and transparent and a living organism company culture.
- Great community events - team dinners, B-day, Company beer, Movie night, Teambuilding.
- Modern offices in Karlín.
- Summer terrace with fast wifi.
- Great back office service - Free coffee, fruit, vegetables, and goodies.
- Multisport card.
- Meal plan, 5 weeks of vacation, Enterprise tariff for your own e-shop for free.
Sounds exciting? Here are some tips where to find additional information:
We look forward to welcome you on-board 🚀