Shoptet is the largest e-commerce platform in the Czech and Slovak republic. With over 20,000 projects running with us already, we strive to become the key e-commerce player in Central Europe. We’re building a new Hungarian customer care team and we’re looking for an experienced technical consultant who helps our Hungarian clients with their technical issues.
For more information please see the following link – Interview with Michal (Team Leader for Technical consultants in Czech).
- Answer technical questions from our clients, which are usually e-shops and developers.
- Meet all requirements of our clients (eg modification of product labels, changing of DNS records or analysis of feed etc.).
- Support our internal teams so the communication with the care team or IT team is very frequent.
- Be willing to learn about all sites of our product. Our onboarding process is very professional, our senior colleagues will always help you with any questions or struggles.
- Be able to navigate web applications.
- Be able to use developer tools in Google Chrome.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and XML.
- Experience of working with e-shops or from SaaS company.
- The ability to empathize with clients and understand their problems and needs.
- Care not only about the clients, but also about the image of the customer experience of Shoptet.
What we offer:
- We strive for a personal and friendly environment where people respect each other in pleasant conditions to work.
- We are not afraid to share knowledge and move the whole Shoptet platform and each other forward.
- We work in spacious, quiet offices in Karlín.
- Free coffee, fruits, snacks, vegetables in the kitchen.
- Home office and 5 weeks holiday.
- Overtime bonuses.
- Meal fee at least 1000 czk per month.
- Summer terrace with fast WiFi.
- Budget for educational courses.
- Free English lessons.
- Multisport card
More about us Atmoskop.